Get a £10 First Time User Voucher redeemable against any service or repair when you sign up to our newsletter – Click here to sign it
Things to consider when choosing a car repair garage.
1. Does the garage specialise in the type of vehicle you have?
2. Does the garage have the correct equipment for your car?
3. Can you watch your car being repaired?
4. Will you receive a free 20 point check?
5. Is the garage clean and tidy?
6. Will you be spoken to in plain English not technical jargon?
7. Will you be given the opportunity to look at any faults on your car that are reported?
8. Will your invoice be in plain English?
9. Is the contact number a land line, not a mobile?
10. Has the garage some trading history?
11. Does the garage have any awards/recognitions?
12. Are you able to read any testimonials?
13. What are people saying about them on forums?
14. Will your car MOT be only £34.95?
15. Will you be offered a price match promise, and beat any other written quote by 5%?
Russell Automotive Centre can match all these requirements. Please have a look at our website www.rac-london.co.uk If you havent already, please try us out. You wont be dissapointed.
We are Londons leading Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda Specialist and have now won the Audi Driver Independent Service Provider award for the 4th year in a row.
We have the same diagnosis equipment as a main dealer for all Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda repairs, diagnosis, key and immobiiser coding.
Russell Automotive Centre www.rac-london.co.uk 0208 2000 995