The rules about tax disc changes come into force on the 1st October 2014. We have compiled a list of the changes every vehicle owner should be aware of.
1) On the 1st October 2014 you no longer need to display your tax disc in your vehicle windscreen.
2) When you sell your vehicle you can no longer say for example ‘6 months tax left’. The tax does not automatically transfer to the new owner.
3) When you sell your car the new owner will need to apply for tax straight away.
4) When you sell your car you can reclaim any tax still remaining from the DVLA who will send you a refund.
5) When you sell your vehicle its your responsibility to inform the DVLA of the transfer of ownership. Failure to do this may result in a fine.
For more information see this helpful post from the Post Office http://www.postoffice.co.uk/vehicle-tax/changes
One of the best independent garages I have come across. Will definitely continue the relationship. Thank you for the fantastic service. ”
I had a very complicated problem with my audi a3, in regards to a problem with the EGR valve. I felt that RussellautomotiveCentre customer experience was excellent...Hiran P- July 2013 London
Thanks to Russell Automotive Centre for fantastic service, honest advice, quality work and value for money.
Every motorist needs a trusting/reliable garage to turn to and I think I’ve found mine. I would recommend Russell Automotive Centre to any motorist.Maurice C - April 2013 London
Perfect service and professionalism from the staff at Russell Automotive CentreAngus C - March 2013 London